Monday, May 3, 2010

**~A Sweet Selection Of Free Images For You~**

  I am so pleased to be able to share a few more images with you. If you would like to save them simply click on them to enlarge and then right click to save! This is a mixed bag of images. No theme to this set just a few random selections! Hope you enjoy them and leave a comment if you save the images. I just love to hear from you!!!
None of you have sent me pics of projects that you have created using the images I have shared here yet!!! Please please please send photos of finished projects with a brief bit of info about it to jraeburk@gmail.com so that I may share you work here on my blog!!!!
This is a wonderful Image from Lewis Carrol's Alice In Wonderland illustrated by Sir John Tenniel. This is the White Rabbit we all know and love.
So pleased to share this adorable image with you. This funny baby has fallen on the puppy dog....oooopsy!!!


A lovely vintage Valentine Card...beautifully ornate with a Victorian beauty featured!


Here is a precious little boy sleeping all cuddled up with his new puppy.


For your consideration is a sweet little Kewpie running with a chicky and a froggy! Toooo Cute!!
Please feel free to use the images in any way you wish but please send me photos of your work to share and advertise for you. my email addy is jraeburk@gmail.com
Also, please post a comment if you save any of the images in a group. I would love to know you stopped by. If I don't see any interest in what I am doing here I will have to stop sharing the images and move on to something else....so please I need your feedback, and your photos of creative projects to share! Thank you for stopping in and have a wonderfully blessed day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment