Saturday, May 15, 2010

Thank You to RobynsArtDesigns! More Free Images Thanks To Her Kindness!!!


Here is a sweet little Maud Humphrey print of the Boston Tea Party! Simply click on the image to enlarge it, then right click to "save as". Remember to leave me a comment if you save an image. I would just love to know who is using them to create wonderful things!  Also, please send pics of your creations to jraeburk@gmail.com so that I can share your lovelies with my blog followers!
Oh my goodness I simply adore vintage and antique colorized photos!!! This one is one of the neatest ones I have found & I simply HAD to share it with you! If you use this special pic to create something PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE email me photos to share! My email address is in various locations throughout my blog!!
Here is a precious vintage baby greeting card from the 1950's. I wish they made cards and postcards like they used to. They had so much more charm and character....and sweet innocence!!!
 I just love this vintage Valentine Postcard. The Aqua in her little dress with the soft yellow roses is just so pretty!
This is a lovely vintage print featuring a beautiful lady and big red roses!
Remember to click on the image to enlarge it, then right click to "save as". If you use any of my free images to create projects please send photos and a brief description to jraeburk@gmail.com so I can share them here on my blog!
I only ask that you do not sell the prints in any form other than made into projects. Please do not include them in digital CD's for sale, as single prints for sale, or fabric blocks for sale! Thank you for respecting that request!!! Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day!

1 comment: