Saturday, May 15, 2010

Wonderful Creations Using My Free Images by RobynArtDesigns

  I am so very excited to be presenting the very first pics of projects created by RobynArtDesigns from the use of some of my free images. If you head on over to her blog these precious decorated boxes are for sale. Simply click on the link and you'll be right there at Robyn's wonderful blog!!!
http://robynartdesigns.blogspot.com/
This adorable box was made with such love and beautiful creativity using a lovely old calendar ad by Maud Humphrey! It's just adorable! I love use of the yo-yo's and the rickrack. You simply must visit her blog. The link is at the top!
 This is the second box created by RobynArtDesigns! This one features a lovely old singer sewing machine ad. These boxes are just so neat, prefect for storing your crafting items!! Please go over to Robyn's blog and check it out! Thank you to Robyn for generously sharing her special project with us!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow that is gorgeous. I have just posted a new blog myself with the Alice prints I got from you. I put your link on my page..I hope you dont mind..maybe I should have asked first? But it hasn't showed up like the link you put above where you can click on it How do you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, thankyou so much for your kind comments and for displaying my work on your blog. I truly appreciate it, it means so much, hugs Robyn. xx

    ReplyDelete