Friday, April 16, 2010

**~More Lovely Free Prints Just For You~**


 
Gorgeous vintage postcard print featuring a fairy or cherub sitting in a swing made of flowers. This print is so pretty. Just click on the image to enlarge then right click to save! I would love to see your projects that you make with any of my free images. I would love to feature them here on my blog. So send pics and a description to jraeburk@gmail.com
Also, please if you click on my images and save them leave me a comment! I love to hear from you!
 
Adorable vintage print of little girl with her doll and little brother drummer boy! This one was originally a Christmas card and I did some graphic altering to make it more usable for other things as well.

Dashing little Victorian couple! 

I just love these old sewing machine adds. This one is so sweet for the Singer company featuring adorable little girls making clothes for their dollies.

Another precious antique calendar and add by Maud Humphrey for the Clark's thread company. 
Remember to click on the add to enlarge it, and then right click to save! Remember to send me pics and a description for featuring your creations here on my blog!! Please leave me a comment if you take my images!!! Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. These sewing images are awesome. Thank you, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, These are beautiful images! The antique sewing machine was just what I was searching for. Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete