Saturday, May 15, 2010

Wonderful Creation by Wickedly Divine Creations Using Fabric Blocks That I Sell!!!

I simply must share the lovely offerings from Wickedly Divine Creations with you! The Alice In Wonderland images are available in ebay store for sale! I just wanted to share with you some of the things that others make with my images.
 
This is a wonderful block she has made using one of the Alice Prints on fabric that I offer in my ebay store.
Ohhhh my goodness how I love this little doll Shelley has created...you simply must visit her blog and see her wonderful creations!!!
I just love love love this fairy doll that Shelley from WickedlyDivineCreations has made! Stunning craftsmanship and wonderful details!!! Visit her blog at: http://wickedlydivinecreations.blogspot.com/
You won't be disappointed at all the lovely things to see there!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment