Sunday, May 23, 2010

*~*Todays Free Images For You*~*

Please feel free to save these images that I am sharing with you! I ask only a couple of things from you in return for the images! Please DO NOT reproduce them as they are and sell as prints (digital or on forms of paper) or prints on fabric (fabric blocks). Thank you for respecting this request!!!
My intention in sharing them here with you is for you to use them in creative projects. Pillows, sachets, decorated boxes, altered art, scrapbooking...etc. If we use them to sell as prints or fabric blocks then the images are out there for every one to reproduce and use and it makes them less special.
One more request is to please send me pics and a brief description of your creations, or a link to a blog post featuring the item or items you create using the free images. I would love to share them with my blog followers! I would also appreciate if you save an image please leave me a comment so I know you stopped by! Thank you!!!
Sweet Little Tuck Girl
Just click on image to enlarge, then right click to "save as".

Beautiful Vintage Valentine Postcard! 

Adorable Vintage Christmas Postcard!
Lovely Classic Painting of Mother & Child!
 Pretty Vintage Image Girls In Horse Drawn Carriage!

Click on the images to enlarge them, and then right click to "save as". Please remember to send photos or links to your creations using my images with a brief description to jraeburk@gmail.com. I would love to show off you creations!!!!!! Please DO NOT reproduce these as digital images, prints, or fabric blocks for resale! I have no problem with you making and selling creative items as mentioned above with the images!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, just wanted to let you know I've just posted another box on my blog, using one of your images. Please do pop over and take a peek. Let me know what you think. You have so many beautiful images, thanks so much for sharing them, hugs Robyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Image, The girls and the horse.
    Thanks for sharing.
    :) Linnea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie,
    Just checking in to see what you are up to.
    Your blog looks brilliant as always. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this wonderful blog full of the prettiest pictures! I just started a blog and will use some of your images to enhance my posts. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete