Saturday, March 1, 2008

YUMMY!!! Scented Chenille Cakes








Here a few of my sweet scented vintage chenille cakes. I love these cakes when they are displayed on a vintage or antique cake pedestal. I fill them with polyester filling and REAL French lavender buds that I enhance with various 100% PURE essential oils such as orange, vanilla, lavender, etc. The fragrance is amazing. A few others that make these cakes use styrofoam forms, but I like to be able to scent mine so I make them more like a pillow. That also makes them the size of a real cake. Not a miniature version.
These scrumptious cakes are embellished with beautiful Victorian inspired Venice laces, various trims and satin ribbon roses. I am more than happy to do special orders on these in your choice of colors and fragrances. Occasionally I list one I've made on eBay or Etsy.
The price for these cakes is $26.50 and shipping is a flat rate of $8.50 Priority Mail Shipping via US Postal Service. To special order one of these awesome J.Rae's Originals Shabby Cottage Designs chenille cakes just email me at: jraeburk@gmail.com..
please include your color preference, scent preference email address and shipping address with your request.



All base chenille colors will be white, blue, off white or pink...you choose.
The filling color in the middle is also you choice from those listed above.


All laces are white or off white.
Ribbon Roses will be in your choice of color including, pinks, reds, whites, blues, lavender/purples or yellow. Some of the flowers will have to be special ordered so it will take a little longer for me to complete those orders.




Scents available will have a lavender or rose base of your choice including any combination of these together.
Lavender
Rose
Vanilla
Sweet Orange
Jasmine
Bergamot
Neroli
Patchouli
Sandalwood
































I recommend these scents:
Lavender, Lavender Vanilla
Orange Vanilla,
Lavender Rose, Vanilla Rose
Lavender Vanilla Jasmine

If you would like it scented with something I don't have, I can probably accommodate your request for an additional fee to get the essential oils.

Contact me at:

My eBay store, my Etsy Shop, or email me at:
jraeburk@gmail.com

Links to my stores are at the top right of this page.

2 comments:

  1. Julie, Your blog is LOVELY and your creations are MAGNIFICENT!!!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with next! And I'm adding to you to my favorite blogs for SURE!!!!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Julie,
    These are incredible....wonderful...beautiful....these need to be your signature item. LOVE these and what a wonderful display they make.I cannot imagine how you make these. It must take hours but the end result is stunning. Thanks for sharing.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete