Monday, March 3, 2008

My Newest Creation: Victorian Style Shabby Cottage Tussie Mussie




Such a lovely Tussie Mussie...and ohhh so much fun to make. I used the prettiest soft pink Barefoot Roses fabric, white Venice lace, pink beaded trim, and satin ribbon roses to embellish this gorgeous Tussie Mussie.


I made the sweetest little sachet that tucks just inside and is filled with a mix of high quality polyester filling and REAL French lavender buds that have been enhanced with 100% PURE lavender and vanilla essential oils. I just love that Lavender Vanilla scent. I use a generous amount of the buds and essential oils for optimum fragrance.

They look so pretty hanging in various places, I like to hang them from a dresser drawer, door knob, peg shelf, bedpost...or even from a curtain tieback. Tussie Mussies are just the perfect touch for that shabby cottage decor. This one is extra special because it also smells wonderful with that little sachet tucked inside.

This stunning Tussie Mussie and sachet set is featured in my Etsy Shop, JRaesShabbyCottage.
Please click on the links to the right to see all of my offerings in my Etsy Shop and also my eBay Store, J.Rae's Shabby Cottage Designs.

1 comment:

  1. Oh it is just GORGEOUS! You did such a great job. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete