Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Latest Creation: Shabby Cottage Hanging Heart Sachet Pillow

This is my latest creation. I made a long heart shaped pillow from Rachel Ashwell's Simply Shabby Chic line, and added a battenberg lace heart shaped doily to the center. I used adorable little colorized vintage prints of 2 little girls and framed then in varying pink satin ribbon roses and sparkling pink rhinestones.






I used a vintage rhinestone brooch in pinks and clear sparkling stones at the top center of this gorgeous sachet.

This sweet fragrant Shabby Cottage treasure is one of a kind and available on ebaY. I have many more treasures there as well. Simply go to ebaY & in advanced search go to "specific sellers" click on that and type in jaysgirl1964 and it will bring up all the items I have up for auction,
or click on the link to the right that says my ebaY items











I also used lots of rhinestones, pearly glass beads and buttons to embellish this Lavender Vanilla scented sachet pillow. I trimmed it in an awesome antique hand crocheted lace that is nearly 100 years old. I found this amazing lace in an antique store in Kennett Missouri.

No comments:

Post a Comment