Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Few New Items In My ebaY Store and Etsy Shop


This Sweet Pillow and Sachet set features a gorgeous print by Victorian era artist Maud Humphrey. It has a pretty little baby and lots of lovely pink roses.
I used a Barefoot Roses fabric with soft green background and big pink roses. Trimmed it in Victorian inspired white Venice lace and white cotton eyelet fabric.
I added lots of pretty satin ribbon roses and other frilly embellishments, and scented the hanging sachet pillowette with REAL French lavender buds & 100% PURE lavender and vanilla
essential oils.




Did you know that if you click on any of my pictures in my blog you can view it larger??? So you can see the details in each of my Shabby Cottage creations








This pillow and sachet set is much like the one above, but since most of my pillows are one of a kind (unless someone requests 2 alike) I changed it slightly by using the soft Pink background Barefoot Roses fabric and used slightly different laces and embellishments. Plus making the sachet longer and narrower. This set is available on ebaY right now. There is a link to the right. It is such a pretty set. Pictures never do them justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment