Monday, February 15, 2010

New Offerings In My Ebay Store & Artfire.com Shop by Debi Jo Artwork


These amazingly beautiful pieces of altered artwork are done by a very sweet friend. Her name is Debi jo Ford of Debi Jo Artwork!
She uses some of my fabric blocks that I sell in my Ebay store and repaints and embellishes them with beautiful details. Bridal laces, vintage laces, rhinestone brooches and more and then sells them as framed prints that are just amazing.

I am blessed enough to have one of her beautiful framed pieces of arwork called Cakeabelle in my home!

Cakeabelle is the
framed print to the
right!

The other beautiful
embellished prints
are available
lovingly reproduced
onto 100% premium cotton fabric that is colorfast
treated. I have then available in my Artfire.com shop JRaesShabbyCottageDesigns. They look amazing when sewn into your very own creative projects such as pillows, sachets, quilts, table runners, placemats and more!

I also do special orders using any of these blocks. I am currently working on a special project for Miss Debi Jo herself using her very own beautiful artwork reproduced and sewn into a quilt.

For more infomation on Debi Jo Artwork please just leave me a request by leaving a blog comment with your email address.

There are links to all 3 of my shops to the right if you want to see more of my offerings!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Bridal images......I love the music playing as I browsed your blog. It has helped to start my day on such a positive note hearing your beautiful christian music. I love the Lord and could not live a day without Him in my life.

    May you truly have a blessed day.....Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness, I cannot believe how exquisite is this art. Each lady is simply beautiful. The last three are simply stunning...

    Cynthia K. (Beauty and Blessings)

    ReplyDelete