Monday, February 1, 2010

FREE DRAWING FOR ALL OF MY BLOG FOLLOWERS!!!




The time is here for my free drawing for this lovely hanging heart lavender sachet pillow! It smells wonderful and is made with vintage chenilles, antique laces, and a reproduction of a REAL antique colorized photo of an adorable little girl. This is a large sachet measuring approx. 24 inches in length when hanging!

The drawing will be held on February 28th, 2010.

To enter the drawing simply become a a follower of my blog. For each comment you leave on my blog(starting from today, previous comments don't count) I will add another entry in your name. So that means you need to be one of my blog followers for one entry, and for each comment you leave you will be given additional entries in the drawing!

Good luck and God Bless!!

When the drawing is over I will email the winner and you will need to provide me with information on where to send you prize!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Julie: I love your blog. I see so many of your creations I have bought from you. I love them and am enjoying them to this day. The "first time" quilt you made turned out fantastic! Be proud in what you have created. So Pretty! You're work is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Julie, I love to see all the things that you make. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete