Thursday, February 25, 2010

Free Vintage Images For You To Use!!!

 
Adorable Frances Brundage Valentine! Just click on the image to make larger then right click to save!
 
 
Precious Vintage Postcard Image Puppy In a Basket of Forget me Nots!
 
 
Little Sweethearts Under the Umbrella, Vintage Postcard Image
 
 
Little Cutie w/ Teddy Bear Vintage Postcard Image !

 
Victorian Girl w/Basket of Roses Vintage Postcard Image!
Just remember to click on the image to enlarge it and then right click to "save as" to save it to your files. Please feel free to use the images in any way you wish! I would love to see anything you create from them...Just send me a pic to my email  address: jraeburk@gmail.com. With your permission I would love to include pics of your creations on my blog!

5 comments:

  1. Dear Julie,
    It is so generous of you to share these incredible images with us. I saved some of them and am anxious to create something wonderful Spring is almost upon us and I feel very inspired. Don't you?
    I also love what you did to your living room and that quilt on your bed is absolutely exquisite. Thank you for sharing and being the GREAT PERSON YOU ARE....always generous, kind, thoughtful and sweet.
    Love and hugs,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images....I love the Heinz one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these postcard images are so sweet. Thank you so much! I adore the forget-me-nots with the puppy. Cute, cute, cute...

    Cynthia K. (Beauty and Blessings)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! Me again! I got so excited about your gifts to us that I forget to congratulate you on your son's wedding! So glad it went so well - I'm sure it was beautiful. I hope your new daughter-in-law appreciates your wonderful son (right, mama?!)...

    Cynthia K.

    ReplyDelete