Thursday, March 18, 2010

*~I Think It's Time For A Few More Images For You!!!~*

Another mixed selection of free images for you. Simply click on the image to enlarge and then right click to save!
I think this vintage image of the boy and girl sitting on the bench is just adorable. She seems to be wooing him away from his reading with her feminine wiles! Too Cute!!!
Beautiful Old Painting Of A Little Boy & Girl
I Love Vintage Easter Postcards
This little group of cuties is irresistible!
I know I know...it's not the 4th of July yet...but there's nothing like planning ahead!!! I thought this was a neat old vintage postcard! Just remember as always to click on the image to enlarge and then right click to save! Please send pics of something you create using any of my free images! I would love to share them with our fellow bloggers! Email to: jraeburk@gmail.com & I will feature them on my blog!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie,

    Sorry for not getting back to you sooner about your offer to post work I have done with your Easter images. I have been busy with another project and I also need to buy new ink cartridges for my copier which I will not be able to buy till the end of the week now....so I was thinking I would wait till Easter is over and do something with another image of yours and then send it over to you then!
    Thank you Julie so much for the offer it is so sweet of you. I will get back to you soon!!

    I wish you a Blessed Easter dear lady and your family as well.

    Hugs and Smiles,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete