Saturday, April 3, 2010

**~~Time For A Few More Freebies For You~~**

Here is a lovely lady vintage art deco print! Just click on the image to enlarge and right click to save! Please send me photos of anything you created with these images so I can post them on my blog for you!  Email to jraeburk@gmail.com
Beautiful vintage baby card image from the 1950's!
Adorable Bessie Pease Gutmann image of girl sitting with all her dollies!
Beautiful Vintage Postcard Image!
Beautiful Antique Fashion Image!
Hope you enjoy using some of my images for your very own creations. Please send me some photos of what you make using any of the images I offer here for free! Just email them to jraeburk@gmail.com with a brief statement you would like added to my blog showcasing your talent or shop! 

1 comment:

  1. So cute, I've used some of your cute pictures in my blog. I make backgrounds for Blogspot with vintage theme.
    Take a look,
    Linnea:)

    ReplyDelete