Friday, March 12, 2010

Now Offering A New Service!!

   Since I have made changes to my blog, I have been asked by several friends to help redo or design new blogs for them. I have found that this is something I LOVE LOVE LOVE doing and I think I have become fairly skilled at it! I have just been doing it for myself and my friends until recently when my dear friend Pat (Summersdarling, her link is on my sidebar) suggested that I advertise to start doing this for others. 
  So here it goes!!! J.Rae's Shabby Cottage Designs: Blog Set-up & Design
I will be offering very reasonable pricing. It will vary slightly depending upon customization, how simple or how ornate you want it to be. I can do a variety of styles from very simple like this one I just completed today:

http://ifihadagirllikeyou.blogspot.com/

Or like the one you are viewing here on my blog.

Here are a couple of links to others I have done recently as well:

http://tabascoschiccottage.blogspot.com/

http://jraesshabbycottageshop.blogspot.com/

Here is another blog that I just set up and designed for a wonderful lady!
http://dazgirls.blogspot.com/

If you are interested please contact me by leaving  me a comment here on my blog or email me with info about your blog ideas and I will give you pricing information.  My email address is: jraeburk@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is beautiful, and I love what you did for sweet Pat's daughter, Liz. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely vintage images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear dear Julie,
    Your work is amazing. Thank you so much for the beautiful blog you made for my sweet Liz.
    Girls...if you want a gorgeous blog or know someone you think would love to have one or just want to improve and adorn yours.....Julie is the EXPERT to see...will fit your blog to you to a tea. Don't miss this amazing opportunity. A blog makes a wonderful gift.
    Love and hugs,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not resist stopping by to leave you yet another positive comment about Liz and Kathy's blogs. They are just beautiful. Your work is amazing....I have no doubt said it before but your presentations deserves more applause. I am thrilled with the results and they have so many favorable comments and it is all because of your artistic contribution to their blogs.
    Thank you sweets. May you have many many blessings.
    Love and hugs,
    Pat
    OOOh girls do assign JULIE the task of doing your blog. You will not be sorry and what a gift to a shut in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie,

    I just absolutely love my blog. You did a beautiful job designing it, and it was so easy for me.

    Ladies, if you want a blog and you have no time (and like me, don't know how to do it), Julie is your gal. She did an outstanding job, and it was sooo hassle free.

    Thank you!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete