Wednesday, December 15, 2010

~**My Most Recent Pretties- Inspired by Marie Antoinette Fashion**~

I have recently become enamored with Marie Antoinette inspired treasures. The 18th century French fashion is ooooh la la oh so shabby cottage chic!!  I have created a few new goodies to list in my shops and am working on even more! Here are just a few of what I have created so far!
I just love these tags. I made them double sided and double thickness so they could be used and treasured for many years and not just as gift tags. They are more like beautiful shabby chic ornaments.

I don't have any fancy photo editing or graphic software, so I just printed the images, hand cut, hand glued, and hand glittered! I put lots of love into these beautiful tags. One side Marie is wearing a beautiful gown in pink and on the other side a beautiful red gown. This is a set of 3 small tags! For more detailed information go to my ebay store with the link below:            http://cgi.ebay.com/3-Beautiful-Marie-Antoinette-Embellished-Tags-Ornaments-/160519565289?pt=Art_Mixed_Media&hash=item255fb62fe9




This is a stunning set of 4 larger tags. These measure 6 inches tall and around 4 inches wide. There are 4 different Marie Antoinette images on the tags. These are also double sided and double thickness for more durability and use in home decor and as ornaments. The back features the same French scrolly image on all 4 tags. I used a lovely mauve satin ribbon for the hangers. This set is also available on ebay.   http://cgi.ebay.com/4-Lovely-Marie-Antoinette-LRG-Embellished-Ornament-Tags-/160519570383?pt=Art_Mixed_Media&hash=item255fb643cf 





I just love the way this heart shaped hanging pillow turned out. I used a special process to antique the fabrics, ribbon and lace.  It is just stunning and the pictures don't do it justice at all. Please go take a look at it for more detail at my ebay store!            http://cgi.ebay.com/Shabby-Cottage-Chic-Marie-Antoinette-Hanging-Pillow-/310280031653?pt=Decorative_Pillows&hash=item483e218da5

4 comments:

  1. Your tags are just beautiful! You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet compliment! The tags were just a joy to make! I hope to be doing a lot more paper craft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci pour ces belles images. Je me ferais un plaisir de les déposés sur mon blog
    Bonne et douce semaine
    J'aimerais trouver des images de fées.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J'ai en effet des images des fées que je serais heureux de partager avec vous. Envoyez-moi chez jraeburk@gmail.com et je t'enverrai quelques images féeriques !\nMerci… beaucoup de bénédictions, Julie

      Delete