Wednesday, December 22, 2010

***~Merry Christmas My Dear Friends~***

Here a few sweet images for you!! Just want to wish you all a Christmas full of God's love and blessings overflowing! May all of those glorious blessings follow you throughout the New Year!!
Just left click on the images to enlarge, and then right click to "save as". Send me pics if you make something with one of my images, and leave me a comment so I know you are finding them useful!! Thanks so much!! Blessings to you and your family!!
Sweet little girls playing w dolls & carriage!

Little couple in the meadow!

Learning to walk can be hazardous for puppy!!

Pretty Little Girl In Pink!

Frances Brundage Christmas Image!   
Hope you all enjoy the free images! Send pics of your creations with a brief description to jraeburk@gmail.com! I would love to post the pics of your lovely creations to share with everyone!!! God bless & Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all your generous pictures and enjoyable blogging. Hope your holiday is wonderful. Looking forward to your special surprises next year.
    Merry Christmas...Pati

    ReplyDelete