Friday, February 22, 2008

Now Available In My New Etsy Store JRaesShabbyCottage

I have now opened a shop at Etsy.com as well
as my eBay store. I don't list as many things on
Etsy as I have in my eBay store, but I will be

adding more a little at a time. Etsy is a site for the sale of all things handcrafted. My shop name on there is JRaesShabbyCottage, and I have included a link to it to the right.
This beauty is now available on Etsy.com. I made it with a gorgeous blue fabric with pink roses and pink floral embellishments. At the bottom is a vintage blue and white doily. This one is Lavender Vanilla scented.
Please check out both my eBay store and my Etsy.com shop...Links for both of them are to the right!
This item is now sold, but there are more like it available in both my eBay store and in my Etsy shop. There are links to both at the top right of this page. Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment