Monday, February 25, 2008

Besides designing and making all sorts of shabby cottage treasures to sell on eBay & Etsy, My second passion is for a beautiful garden full of many different varieties of flowers. This was what one of my backyard gardens looked like last summer. It changes every year because I plant different annuals.
In the background is our raised garden area where we plant out vegetable garden every year. Last year we planted a salsa garden and I canned loads of homemade salsa.....mmmmm yummy it is wonderful, and I'm sure there will be more to can this year.

1 comment:

  1. I want your garden planted in my backyard. I use to garden from sun up to sun down and could not wait to get up in the morning to go out and garden. What a lovely sight this is. So beautiful. Thank you for the grand comments you leave in my blog and thank you for being a sweet and dear person.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete