Wednesday, September 12, 2012

*~~More Freebies For You!!!~~*

I'll bet your ready for a few more freebies! It's that time! I hope you enjoy these and put them to beautiful artistic use! I only ask that you do not resell the images as they are presented here in any print, digital, collage, or fabric block form. You may alter the images in any way and reuse them in items that you sell as many times as you like. Hope you like them!
   Simply click on the image to enlarge it, then right click to "save as" into your own file! Remember I love it when you share with me and my blog family the pretties you make using the images so email photos of your creations and a brief description to jraeburk@gmail.com. Look forward to hearing from you! Also leave a comment if you save the image!!! I like to know you can use the images I share!




Enjoy the images and come back soon ya hear!!!!

1 comment: