Saturday, November 12, 2011

~**I Have Chosen Some New Images To Share With All Of You!**~

I just thought these sweet bears were silly and cute in their Victorian fashion.
This sweet southern bell surrounded in roses is my own graphic design.
Just love the nostalgic look of these old sewing machines.


Little Kewpie Blunderboo.

This beautiful trio of angels is from a vintage Christmas postcard.
To save the images just left click to enlarge them, and then right click and "save as". You are welcome to save as many of my free images as you like for your personal projects or to resell in small quantities in altered form. Please do not sell the images as they are in any form as digital prints, collages, fabric blocks etc. Please alter them in someway in your own artwork if you are selling them. Thank you so very much! Blessings to you all! I am so thankful for my sweet followers!

1 comment: