Wednesday, March 9, 2011

**~Another Custom Order Door Hanger Pillow From J.Rae's Shabby Cottage Designs**~

I just thought I would share with you my latest special order creation. I made this one for a lovely nursery for a beautiful new baby girl. I can do many different types of custom designed items for you or the ones you love! A pillow similar to this one would be $24.50 plus shipping. Please don't hesitate to contact me for more information at jraeburk@gmail.com or leave me a comment here.
This one has been customized with the baby girl's name on it.

I would just love to create a beautiful family heirloom treasure or decor item for your home or as a gift for someone special. Please don't hesitate to contact by commenting on the post or emailing me at jraeburk@gmail.com  if you would like more information! Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day!
 

1 comment: