Monday, November 15, 2010

Love to Share These FREE Christmas Images With You!!!

 You know the routine friends! If you see an image that you would like to use in your very own creative projects...just left click to enlarge it....the right click to "save as" to save it to your own files.
  Remember to share the items you make with me at jraeburk@gmail.com. I would love to post pics of your creations here to share with other blog lovers!!

This time I am sharing a wonderful little collection of vintage Christmas goodies with you. Most are old postcards!! So enjoy...and may God shine His glorious face upon each and every one of you! Love you all!!




 Each of these lovely vintage Christmas images are from old greeting cards and postcards. I sure wish they still made cards this beautiful! There was so much more attention to detail and a sweet loveliness and innocence. I sure hope you enjoy these gorgeous images! I only ask that you not reproduce them to resale as prints or fabric blocks. But if you create something with the images like pillows, sachets, altered art, scrapbook pages etc...feel free to sell those things. If you send me pics to jraeburk@gmail.com I will post the pics with your contact info and give you a little free advertising!! 
  I am so very excited to hear from you...so please post me a comment if you save the beautiful images! I would love to know you stopped by!! Blessings to you all!!!

4 comments:

  1. these are awesome, thanks! Love to make gift tags with these vintage images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks again for sharing such beautiful images, xxxRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these old cards and I agree with you that they don't make these lovely sweet images anymore. I think people like us should keep them alive for folks to enjoy. Thank you for passing them on to us!!

    Smiles and lots of Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! Thank you very much, Julie.

    ReplyDelete