Monday, August 2, 2010

*~*Time For Some New Images For You*~*

 So sorry that I have not kept up with sharing new images with all of you! Life gets busy sometimes, and I have a lot going on right now. My hubby & I are currently remodeling the room my youngest son moved out of recently. Right now my studio is set up in my dining room and has been for nearly 5 years now. So we are busy making the room into my studio. Shabby cottage style of course!!! Soon I will have my very own workspace and have my dining room back! That will sure make it nicer for family get togethers.
   I am also working as church secretary and preschool Sunday school teacher at Harvest Time Church in Gainesville, Arkansas. I just love my job duties at the little church, and that takes quite a bit of my time....but I love it and i wouldn't want it any other way! The Lord does so much for me each and every day, and I wish I could do more to give just a little back to Him!
  So here are your images for today, just click on them to enlarge and then right click to "save as".  Please feel free to use them in your projects whether they are for yourself or for sale. All I ask is that you don't sell the images themselves as prints or fabric blocks! Thanks so much! Have a truly blessed day!

This is the sweetest little vintage Valentine!
 
Another sweet vintage Valentine!

Sweet Vintage Postcard!
Cutie in a hat box!
 Vintage 1950's Baby Greeting Card
That is my selection for today! Please remember to leave me a comment if you save any of the images! I love to see and share your projects too! So if you create something using any of the images I share please email me pics and descriptions to jraeburk@gmail.com! If you look at previous posts you can see some of the neat things others have created using the images! Enjoy & Create!!!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! nIce to see you again. I LOVE the rose image and I took it. I know just what I am going to do with that one. Must get busy...I'll send you a pic later. We are doing some renovations at the moment so I know what its like....makes a big mess!!
    hugs
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images, thanks so much for sharing again xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your site. First off, thank you for sharing your beautiful images. Second I am going to use the baby image on a scrapbook page. I would love to send it to you when I am finished. Thank you again for taking the time to share your images.
    Have a great day!
    Kasey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog and want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the beautiful images that you share. I'm not very fast at creating due to my health, but when I make something with your images I'll be sure to send you a photo. Also, I wanted you to know how much I enjoy the music you have on your blog. It's so uplifting. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello J. Rae,
    I just found you at Etsy Cottage Style. Love your blog and just became a new follower.

    I know all about the empty nest thingy! I am mom to five, step-mom to four and grandmother to many! I have to say, busy as I am, I just never got used to not having my babes around!

    Your new sewing/craft room is very pretty and efficient looking!
    Happy sewing!
    Jil ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to say Thank You for the lovely images you so thoughtfully shared with us!
    ♥ Jil

    ReplyDelete