Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Gorgeous Shabby Cottage Pillow & Sachet Set


Here is another of my latest creations now available in my Etsy shop, JRaesShabbyCottage.
This one features a beautiful Victorian era print by artist of that time Harrison Fisher. She is from his famous American Beauties series of paintings.
The pillow features a gorgeous fabric with pink roses and I used an antique crocheted lace down the side for the trim.
The sachet features a vintage doily at the bottom and is filled with polyester filling and real French lavender buds enhanced with lavender essential oil and vanilla essential oil for optimum fragrance. The link to my Etsy shop is at the right. Please take a look at my offerings on both Etsy and eBay. This item is now sold, but stay tuned for more wonderful Shabby Cottage creations coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment